UFC 94 Fight Video Live Stream

This weekend, I will surely be watching UFC 94. This is one truly exciting event. Personally, I am looking forward to the GSP vs Penn rematch and the Machida vs Silva fight. Friends of mine have given me websites where I can watch UFC 94 online live streaming and I will be checking them out soon. If you want to know the UFC 94 main and preliminary bouts, then here they are:

UFC 94 Main Card Bouts
Welterweight Championship: Georges St-Pierre vs. B.J. Penn
Light Heavyweight: Lyoto Machida vs. Thiago Silva
Light Heavyweight: Stephan Bonnar vs. Jon Jones
Welterweight: Karo Parisyan vs. Dong Hyun Kim
Lightweight: Nate Diaz vs. Clay Guida

UFC 94 Preliminary Card Bouts
Welterweight: Jon Fitch vs. Akihiro Gono
Lightweight: Thiago Tavares vs. Manvel Gamburyan
Welterweight: John Howard vs. Chris Wilson
Heavyweight: Jake O'Brien vs. Christian Wellisch
Welterweight: Matt Arroyo vs. Dan Cramer

More information about UFC 94 here.