TUF 9 Season Finale

I would have not known it if my friend hadn't written about the TUF 9 season finale is happening today. Like him, it would be great to watch The Ultimate Fighter 9 free live stream because I want to see the exciting conclusion to this season's premier UFC reality show. This TUF US vs UK has been showing a lot of new MMA fighters that will surely make it big in the future UFC bouts.

Now, I will be looking for TUF 9 free live stream available online but if ever I can't find out, then I can always watch the replay. For those who are wondering who will be the main cards for this live event in Las Vegas, then here they are:

TUF 9 Main cards
Lightweight: US Diego Sanchez vs US Clay Guida
Welterweight Finale: US DaMarques Johnson vs UK James Wilks
Lightweight Finale: UK Andre Winner vs UK Ross Pearson
Welterweight: US Chris Lytle vs US Kevin Burns
Lightweight: US Joe Stevenson vs US Nate Diaz