Eleven Minutes Movie Review

I'm a big fan of the show Project Runway and have always wondered whatever happened to the Season 1 winner, Jay McCarroll. Alas, there's news in the form of a documentary movie, Eleven Minutes.

I'm sure you guys will soon be heading to the cinemas to watch Eleven Minutes but before you do, here's my review of the film.

I think Eleven Minutes takes Jay McCarrol's Project Runway biography into its closure in this film. You'll see him transform into a reality television star into a serious fashion designer.

The film is funny and candid and with the branded attitude of McCarroll. The movie will seriously take you into the highly critical and competitive world of fashion. In one scene, McCarroll says, "I don't need to be treated like I don't know what I'm doing, even though I don't know what I'm doing."

That line basically sums up what the movie is all about. My take, it's worth watching.